2 x CR2032. Ensure +/- terminals are the correct way round. Remove isolator tab before first use.
Max weight x resolutions: 5kg x 1g, 11lb x 0.1oz, 5l x 1ml, 175 fl.oz x 0.1 fl.oz
Product dimensions: 16 x18 x 2.1cm
TO SWITCH ON
- If using, place bowl on scale before switching on.
- Touch on/off button on front of scale, 88888/ appears on display.
- Wait until display shows 0.
TO CONVERT WEIGHT UNITS
To switch between units lightly tap unit to scroll through until the desired unit is reached.
The Aquatronic™ liquid measure feature is suitable for all water based liquids, including wine, milk, stock, cream etc.
SOLIDS: g = grammes, oz = ounces, lb = pounds
LIQUIDS: ml = millilitres, fl.oz = fluid ounces If your recipe shows litre or pint measures: 1 litre = 1000 ml, 1 pint = 20 fl.oz, 1/2 pint = 10 fl.oz, 1/4 pint = 5 fl.oz
TO ADD & WEIGH
To weigh several different ingredients in one bowl, lightly tap zero and wait for the display to reset to zero between each ingredient. AUTO SWITCH OFF Auto switch-off occurs if display shows 0 for 1 minute or shows the same weight reading for 3 minutes.
MANUAL SWITCH OFF
To maximise battery life touch on/off button on front of scale after use to switch off.
CLEANING & CARE
- If the scale is not to being used for a long period, remove the battery. Always remove flat batteries immediately.
- Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth. DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavoured/coloured foods.
- Avoid contact with acids such as citrus juices.
For More Information Please Download the Instruction Manual