- We want visitors to our website to be able to take part fully in the activities and offers we provide. We also want to make sure that when we collect information from you, we do so in a way that does not infringe your right to privacy.
- The purpose of this policy is to give you useful information about the way we collect and use personal information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
- We at FKA Brands Ltd are the data controller we strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection provisions of GDPR. will use the personal data that we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Contact Details: We need your contact details to allow us to fulfil your order and provide post-sales customer service. To these ends, we will pass your details on to our close business partner organisations who provide key services supporting us. Our legal basis for the processing of contact details is to fulfil our contract to you. We will carry out post sales follow up activities, including seeking product reviews using a specialist third party. Our legal basis for this is our legitimate business interest. You are of course under no obligation whatsoever to give a review, if you do it will be by your consent.
- Email address: We need your email address to allow us to send you the occasional email regarding FKA Brands Ltd. We require your consent to use your personal data for marketing purposes, and it will be via a specific optional opt-in. If you have given us consent to send electronic newsletters and marketing materials, you may unsubscribe at any time and your name will be withdrawn from our marketing list. Our legal basis for the processing of your email address is your consent
- We regularly run competitions and prize draws and, in addition to your answer or entry, we will require you to send us certain information, such as your name and email address. We will only use this information to administer the promotion and for any other purpose to which you consented when you entered.
- Data Transfers Outside of the UK / EU: Your data may be held on servers which are physically located in the US. Your privacy is maintained by safeguards provided by contractual arrangements and by the Privacy Shield agreement between the EU and US Administrators.
- Your rights
Your rights according to the General Data Protection Regulation are as follows:
The right to be informed
The right to access
The right to rectification
The right to erasure (except where we are prohibited from doing so by law)
The right to restrict processing
The right to data portability
The right to object
Rights in relation to automated decision making & profiling
- Your rights under the GDPR will be fully supported by FKA Brands Ltd whilst complying with all legal obligations. Information about those rights can be found at www.ico.org.uk as well as a number of online resources. Specifically, your data is not subjected to any automated decision making.
- If you have any concerns about the accuracy or use of the data you should in the first instance contact Customer Service to discuss and address your concerns. Contact details are on the website and order paperwork you might have received from us. If unsatisfied you are entitled to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office via www.ico.org.uk.
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our website.
If you have any questions about privacy or data storage please write to us at:
FKA Brands Ltd
Somerhill Business Park,
or telephone us on: (0) 1732 354828
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie name||What it does|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The item that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer ID with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the customer segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have recently emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CTN||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your device containing information about your use of a website.
Cookies are used to store data on your device to manage your shopping basket, also meaning that the basket contents are kept between visits. A number of cookies are used to record technical information necessary for our web servers to work properly. No personally identifiable information in stored in these cookies.
These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet.
Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on does not affect usage of the website in any other way. A link to further information on the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on is provided below for your convenience.
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.