Simply step on for an instant weight reading followed by your measurements of body fat, body water, muscle mass, BMI and BMR.
The Body Analyser Pro gives you much more than your weigh measurement. Get readings of important aspects of your body composition via bio impedance analysis to give you a fuller picture of your overall health.
Track changes and understand whether extra weight is a result of increased body fat or muscle mass. Monitor your hydration levels with the body water % and compare your BMI to healthy recommended ranges. The minimum amount of calories your body needs at rest is displayed as your BMR and can be used to calculate your total calorie needs.
Designed with a sleek round platform, the Curve Pro can store personal data for up to 12 users and features child and athlete modes for the whole family. Use the carpet feet to ensure accurate results on uneven surfaces and start your journey to a healthy, happy body!
- Measures weight plus body fat, body water, muscle mass, Body Mass Index and Basal Metabolic Rate
- 12 user memory
- Weighs in Kilos & Stones
- Athlete and child modes
- Sleek contemporary design
- Step on for instant weight reading
- Carpet Feet for accurate reading
- Max Capacity: 200kg / 31st 6lb / 440lb
- Resolution: 0.1kg / 1/4lb / 1/4lb
- Includes 3 x AAA batteries
- 15 Year Guarantee
- User Guide
HOW DOES THIS SCALE WORK?
This Salter scale uses BIA (Bio Impedance Analysis) technology which passes a tiny electrical impulse through the body to determine fat from lean tissue, the electrical impulse cannot be felt and is perfectly safe. Contact with the body is made via stainless steel pads on the platform of the scale. This method simultaneously calculates your personal weight, body fat, total body water and BMI giving you a more accurate reading of your overall health and fitness. This scale stores the personal data of up to 8 users. As well as being an analyser scale, this scale can be used as a conventional scale.
This scale features our convenient step-on operation. Once initialised the scale can be operated by simply stepping straight on the platform – no more waiting!
PREPARING YOUR SCALE
- Open the battery compartment on the scale underside.
- Remove isolating tab from beneath the battery (if fitted) or insert batteries observing the polarity signs (+ and -) inside the battery compartment.
- Close the battery compartment.
- For use on carpet attach enclosed carpet feet. 5. Position scale on a firm flat surface.
INITIALISING YOUR SCALE
- Press the platform centre and remove your foot.
- ‘0.0’ will be displayed.
- To change weight mode (kg/lb/st) press the or button.
- The scale will switch off and is now ready for use. This initialisation process must be repeated if the scale is moved. At all other times step straight on the scale.
ADVICE FOR USE AND CARE
- Always weigh yourself on the same scale placed on the same floor surface. Do not compare weight readings from one scale to another as some differences will exist due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Placing your scale on a hard, even floor will ensure the greatest accuracy and consistency.
- It is recommended that you measure at the same time of the day, preferably early evening before a meal for the most consistent results.
- Your scale rounds up or down to the nearest increment.
If you weigh yourself twice and get two different readings, your weight lies between the two.
- Clean your scale with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical cleaning agents.
- Do not allow your scale to become saturated with water as this can damage the electronics.
- Treat your scale with care - it is a precision instrument. Do not drop it or jump on it.
- Caution: the platform may become slippery when wet.
- Delivery & Returns
UK Mainland Delivery Costs*
All Orders Over £10.00: FREE Delivery
Orders up to £9.99: £2.75
Next Working Day Delivery Order by 4.00pm: £4.95
All Next Day will be delivered on the Next Working.
Please check the table to confirm delivery day
Order Day by 4pm Delivery Day Monday Tuesday Tuesday Wednesday Wedsnesday Thursday Thursday Friday Friday Monday Saturday Tuesday Sunday Tuesday
All Salter Kitchen and Bathroom scales come with a 15yr Guarantee.
Our other products will come with 1-2yrs. as indicated in the product description.
To register your guarantee please visit our registration page
Free Hassle free returns, Purchase your item with confidence.
We hope you will love your new Salter product but if you don’t, you are welcome to return your items free of charge. Here’s how to do it:
We offer a Free returns service using our free carriage paid returns service within 30 days of purchase for unwanted items.
To ensure your return is processed quickly please follow the instructions on our returns page
Salter Ultimate Accuracy Digital Analyser Scales - Black
Salter Max Digital Analyser Bathroom Scales - Silver
Salter Curve Smart Analyser Pro Bathroom Bluetooth Scale
Salter Bathroom Analyser Ultra Slim Scales - Silver