Designed with a toughened glass platform in a sleek glossy finish, the Salter Glass Electronic Body Scales in Black are both stylish and functional.
Simply step on for an instant weight reading in stone, kilograms or pounds, up to a maximum 150kg.
With an ultra modern glass finish, these are ideal as bathroom scales and look equally at home elsewhere in the home too for maximum convenience.
- LCD screen (63mm x 30mm)
- Step on for instant weight reading
- Max weight: 150kg (23st 8lbs)
- Display size: 63 x 29mm
- Requires 1 x CR2032 battery (included)
- Dimensions: H2 x W28 x D29cm
- Resolution: 0.1kg (1lb)
- Colour: Black
- 15 Year Guarantee
- User Guide
PREPARING YOUR SCALE
- Open the battery compartment on the scale underside.
- Remove isolating tab from beneath the battery (if fitted) or insert batteries observing the polarity signs (+ and -) inside the battery compartment.
- Close the battery compartment.
- Select kg, st or lb weight mode by the switch on the underside of the scale.
- For use on carpet attach enclosed carpet feet. 6. Position scale on a firm flat surface
INITIALISING YOUR SCALE
- Press the platform centre and remove your foot.
- ‘0.0’ will be displayed. 3. The scale will switch off and is now ready for use.
This initialisation process must be repeated if the scale is moved.
At all other times step straight on the scale.
OPERATING YOUR SCALE
- Step on and stand very still while the scale computes your weight.
- Your weight is displayed.
- Step off. Your weight will be displayed for a few seconds.
- The scale will switch off.
ADVICE FOR USE AND CARE
- Always weigh yourself on the same scale placed on the same floor surface.
- Do not compare weight readings from one scale to another as some differences will exist due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Placing your scale on a hard, even floor will ensure the greatest accuracy and repeatability.
- Weigh yourself at the same time each day, before meals and without footwear. First thing in the morning is a good time.
- Your scale rounds up or down to the nearest increment.
- If you weigh yourself twice and get two different readings, your weight lies between the two.
- Clean your scale with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical cleaning agents.
- Do not allow your scale to become saturated with water as this can damage the electronics.
- Treat your scale with care - it is a precision instrument.
- Do not drop it or jump on it.
- Caution: the platform may become slippery when wet.
- Delivery & Returns
UK Mainland Delivery Costs*
All Orders Over £10.00: FREE Delivery
Orders up to £9.99: £2.75
Next Working Day Delivery Order by 4.00pm: £4.95
All Next Day will be delivered on the Next Working.
Please check the table to confirm delivery day
Order Day by 4pm Delivery Day Monday Tuesday Tuesday Wednesday Wedsnesday Thursday Thursday Friday Friday Monday Saturday Tuesday Sunday Tuesday
All Salter Kitchen and Bathroom scales come with a 15yr Guarantee.
Our other products will come with 1-2yrs. as indicated in the product description.
To register your guarantee please visit our registration page
Free Hassle free returns, Purchase your item with confidence.
We hope you will love your new Salter product but if you don’t, you are welcome to return your items free of charge. Here’s how to do it:
We offer a Free returns service using our free carriage paid returns service within 30 days of purchase for unwanted items.
To ensure your return is processed quickly please follow the instructions on our returns page