Beauty and brains combine in the Contour Digital Kitchen Scale from Salter. Boasting a large platform that can accommodate bigger bowls, this Salter digital scale is ideal whether you're baking for a party or simply a Sunday afternoon treat for one. The innovative Add & Weigh function means you can use the same bowl to measure multiple ingredients, either solid or liquid, meaning less mess and more time to relax. Created in a sleek contemporary design and available in five stunning colours, this Salter electronic scale is guaranteed to brighten up any kitchen.
- Large and clear backlit LCD display 55x25mm
- Stylish contoured platform - hygienic and easy to clean
- Aquatronic™ function for measuring liquids in ml or fl.oz.
- Add & Weigh 'zero' function - allows for measurement of multiple ingredients in the same bowl
- Max Weight: 5kg / 11lb / 5L / 175fl.oz
- Resolution: 1g / 1/8oz / 1ml / 1/8fl.oz
- Minimum Weight Reading: 2g
- Switch between metric and imperial
- Product dimensions: 25 x 22.5 x 3cm
- Batteries: 2 x AAA included
- Guarantee: 15 Years
- User Guide
BEFORE FIRST USE:
Remove battery isolator tab (if present). Insert batteries ensuring +/- terminals are correct way round.
TO SWITCH ON:
Place bowl on scale (if using a bowl). Press q/ZERO. Wait until display shows 0.
TO CONVERT WEIGHT UNITS:
Press UNIT to change between g, oz, ml and fl.oz. The ml and fl.oz measures (where included) are suitable for all water based liquids, eg. wine, stock, milk.
TO ‘ADD & WEIGH’ several different ingredients in one bowl:
Press q/ZERO between each ingredient.
TO SWITCH OFF MANUALLY:
Press ZERO for 2-3 seconds. Auto switch off will occur if display shows 0 for 1 minute or the same weight reading for 3 minutes.
- Lo or Low power: Replace batteries
- Err or O-Ld or EEEE Weight overload: Remove some weight
- ---- Negative load: Press ZERO to return to 0
CLEANING AND CARE
- DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavoured/coloured foods.
- Avoid contact with acids such as citrus juices.
- Delivery & Returns
General Delivery Tab Content To Go Here