DetailsThe stylish design and accurate features of the Salter Glass Analyser Scale. With ‘carpet feet’ to accurately weigh on carpet or other uneven surfaces, this intelligent bathroom scale also features ‘athlete’ mode, precisely monitoring progress for those who train. Measuring weight as well as body fat percentage, body water percentage and BMI, you can easily track your fitness progress whatever routine you follow. What’s more, Salter UK has given it an ultra-slim platform and design, available in five bright colours to suit any bathroom interiors.
- Measures weight plus body fat %, body water % and Body Mass Index
- 8 user memory
- Athlete mode
- Ultra slim platform - sleek contemporary design, slimline for easy storage
- Easy to read display
- Step on for instant weight reading
- Carpet feet - essential for accurate weighing on carpet and uneven floors
- Max Weight: 180kg / 28st 8lb / 400lb
- Resolutions: 0.1kg / 1/4lb / 1/4lb
- Product dimensions: 33.4 x 44 x 4.3cm
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Guarantee: 15 Years
- User Guide
HOW DOES THIS BATHROOM SCALE WORK?
This Salter scale uses BIA (Bio Impedance Analysis) technology which passes a tiny electrical impulse through the body to determine fat from lean tissue, the electrical impulse cannot be felt and is perfectly safe. Contact with the body is made via stainless steel pads on the platform of the scale. This method simultaneously calculates your personal weight, body fat, total body water and BMI giving you a more accurate reading of your overall health and fitness. This scale stores the personal data of up to 8 users. As well as being an analyser scale, this scale can be used as a conventional scale.
This scale features our convenient step-on operation. Once initialised the scale can be operated by simply stepping straight on the platform – no more waiting!
PREPARING YOUR BODY FAT SCALE
- Open the battery compartment on the scale underside.
- Remove isolating tab from beneath the battery (if fitted) or insert batteries observing the polarity signs (+ and -) inside the battery compartment.
- Close the battery compartment.
- For use on carpet attach enclosed carpet feet. 5. Position scale on a firm flat surface.
INITIALISING YOUR SCALE
- Press the platform centre and remove your foot.
- ‘0.0’ will be displayed.
- To change weight mode (kg/lb/st) press the or button.
- The scale will switch off and is now ready for use. This initialisation process must be repeated if the scale is moved. At all other times step straight on the scale.
ADVICE FOR USE AND CARE
- Always weigh yourself on the same scale placed on the same floor surface. Do not compare weight readings from one scale to another as some differences will exist due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Placing your scale on a hard, even floor will ensure the greatest accuracy and consistency.
- It is recommended that you measure at the same time of the day, preferably early evening before a meal for the most consistent results.
- Your scale rounds up or down to the nearest increment.
If you weigh yourself twice and get two different readings, your weight lies between the two.
- Clean your scale with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical cleaning agents.
- Do not allow your scale to become saturated with water as this can damage the electronics.
- Treat your scale with care - it is a precision instrument. Do not drop it or jump on it.
- Caution: the platform may become slippery when wet.
- Delivery & Returns
UK Mainland Delivery Costs*
All Orders Over £10.00: FREE Delivery
Orders up to £9.99: £2.75
Next Working Day Delivery Order by 3.00pm: £4.95
All Next Day will be delivered on the Next Working.
Please check the table to confirm delivery day
Order Day by 3pm Delivery Day Monday Tuesday Tuesday Wednesday Wedsnesday Thursday Thursday Friday Friday Monday Saturday Tuesday Sunday Tuesday
All Salter Kitchen and Bathroom scales come with a 15yr Guarantee.
Our other products will come with 1-2yrs. as indicated in the product description.
To register your guarantee please visit our registration page
Free Hassle free returns, Purchase your item with confidence.
We hope you will love your new Salter product but if you don’t, you are welcome to return your items free of charge. Here’s how to do it:
We offer a Free returns service using our free carriage paid returns service within 30 days of purchase for unwanted items.
To ensure your return is processed quickly please follow the instructions on our returns page
Salter Doctor Style Mechanical Bathroom Scales
Salter Ultra Slim Analyser Body Fat Scales - White
Salter Ultimate Accuracy Digital Analyser Scales - Black
Salter Glass Analyser Bathroom Scale - White
Salter 180kg Curve Electronic Digital Analyser Bathroom Scales - White - 9176 WH3R
Salter Digital Luggage Scales
Salter Max Digital Analyser Bathroom Scales - Silver
Salter Ultra Slim Glass Body Fat Scales - Teal