2 x AAA. Ensure +/- terminals are the correct way round.
TO SWITCH ON
- If using, place bowl on scale before switching on.
- 2) Touch on zero until 8888 appears on display.
- 3) Wait until display shows 0.
TO MEASURE SOLIDS
To switch between units press kg lb to scroll through until the desired unit is reached. g = grammes, oz = ounces, lb = pounds
TO MEASURE LIQUIDS
To switch between units press ml fl.oz to scroll through until the desired unit is reached. The Aquatronic™ liquid measure feature is suitable for all water based liquids, including wine, milk, stock, cream etc. If your recipe shows litre or pint measures: 1 litre = 1000 ml, 1 pint = 20 fl.oz, 1/2 pint = 10 fl.oz, 1/4 pint = 5 fl.oz. ml = millilitres, fl.oz = fluid ounces
Note: Oils have a lower specific gravity, which will result in a volume reading of approx +10%. If measuring oils by volume on this scale, please adjust for this accordingly.
TO ADD AND WEIGH
To weigh several different ingredients in one bowl, touch on zero to reset the display between each ingredient.
AUTO SWITCH OFF
Auto switch-off occurs if display shows 0 for 1 minute or shows the same weight reading for 3 minutes. MANUAL SWITCH OFF To maximise battery life press off for two seconds after use to switch off.
Replace batteries Weight Overload
CLEANING AND CARE
- Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth. DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavoured/coloured foods. Avoid contact with acids such as citrus juices.
Download Instruction Manual