BEFORE FIRST USE:
Remove battery isolator tab (if present). Insert batteries ensuring +/- terminals are correct way round.
TO SWITCH ON:
Place bowl on scale (if using a bowl). Press ZERO. Wait until display shows 0.
TO CONVERT WEIGHT UNITS:
Press UNIT to change between g, oz, ml and fl.oz. The ml and fl.oz measures (where included) are suitable for all water based liquids, eg. wine, stock, milk.
TO ‘ADD & WEIGH’ several different ingredients in one bowl:
Press ZERO between each ingredient.
TO SWITCH OFF MANUALLY:
Press ZERO for 2-3 seconds. Auto switch off will occur if display shows 0 for 1 minute or the same weight reading for 3 minutes.
- Lo Replace batteries
- Err or O-Ld or EEEE Weight overload: Remove some weight
- ---- Negative load: Press ZERO to return to 0
CLEANING AND CARE
- DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavoured/coloured foods.
- Avoid contact with acids such as citrus juices.
Download Instruction Manual