1 x CR2032
To Replace Batteries
- Open the battery compartment on the scale underside.
- 2. Insert batteries (1 x CR2032) observing the polarity signs (+ and -) inside the battery compartment.
- 3. Close the battery compartment.
TO SWITCH ON
- Place bowl on scale before switching on.
- Press ON-OFF/ZERO button until -18888 appears on display.
- Release button and wait until display shows 0.
TO ADD & WEIGH
To weigh several different ingredients in one bowl, press ON-OFF/ZERO to reset the display between each ingredient.
AUTO SWITCH OFF
Auto switch-off occurs if display shows 0 for 3 minutes or shows the same weight reading for 3 minutes.
TO CONVERT WEIGHT UNITS
To switch between units press ML-FLOZ/G-OZ button to scroll through until the desired unit is reached.
MANUAL SWITCH OFF
To maximise battery life reset display to 0, then press ON-OFF/ZERO again to switch off.
Replace battery & Weight overload
CLEANING & CARE
- If the scale is not to being used for a long period, remove the battery. Always remove flat batteries immediately.
- Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth. DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavoured/coloured foods. Avoid contact with acids such as citrus juices.
Download Instruction Manual