2 x CR2032 (3v). Ensure +/- terminals are the correct way round.
TO REMOVE TRAY/COVER
Press the button on the left side of the scale and gently lift off the tray/cover.
- Invert the tray/cover and place on the platform.
- Ensure that the tray/cover does not touch the front area of the scale.
Note: Always use the tray provided, do not weigh food items directly on the platform.
TO SWITCH ON
- If using, place bowl on scale before switching on.
- Press and release "On" button until 8888 appears on display.
- Wait until display shows 0.0
TO ADD AND WEIGH
To weigh several different ingredients in one bowl, touch on/zero to reset the display between each ingredient.
AUTO SWITCH OFF
Auto switch-off occurs if display shows 0 for 1 minute or shows the same weight reading for 3 minutes.
MANUAL SWITCH OFF
To maximise battery life press on/zero for two seconds after use to switch off.
- LO - Replace batteries
- 0-Ld - Weight Overload
CLEANING AND CARE
- DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavoured/coloured foods.
- Avoid contact with acids such as citrus juices.
Download Instruction Manual