3 x AAA. Ensure +/- terminals are the correct way round.
TO SWITCH ON
- If using, place bowl on scale before switching on.
- Press "On" Button
- Wait until display shows 0.0
TO MEASURE LIQUIDS AND SOLIDS
To switch between units press unit to scroll through until the desired unit is reached. The Aquatronic™ liquid measure feature is suitable for all water based liquids, including wine, milk, stock, cream etc.
Note: Oils have a lower specific gravity, which will result in a volume reading of approx +10%. If measuring oils by volume on this scale, please adjust for this accordingly.
TO ADD AND WEIGH
To weigh several different ingredients in one bowl, touch on/zero to reset the display between each ingredient.
AUTO SWITCH OFF
Auto switch-off occurs if display shows 0 for 1 minute or shows the same weight reading for 3 minutes.
MANUAL SWITCH OFF
To maximise battery life press on/zero for two seconds after use to switch off.
- LO: Replace batteries
- 0-lD: Weight Overload
CLEANING AND CARE
- DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavoured/coloured foods.
- Avoid contact with acids such as citrus juices.
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTION MANUAL