The ultimate in precision, Salter and Heston Blumenthal introduce the Instant Read Digital Meat Thermometer, which benefits the home cook or the professional chef. This kitchen thermometer gives you quick temperature readings (up to 5x faster than its counterparts!) and is the perfect size for use with a variety of foods.
Measuring temperatures quickly and accurately, the Heston cooking thermometer is perfect for checking the temperature of meat, jam, confectionery and more. Dry joints are a thing of the past with this handy gadget, whether you’re cooking on the BBQ or in the oven, simply push the probe into the meat and ensure it is cooking at the correct temperature. Use our ‘info card’ for Heston’s recommended temperatures and serve up succulent meat without hassle.
Also a favourite for confectionery, the device helps you temper chocolate and achieve scrumptious treats with ease. You can simply slot the Salter thermometer into the clip on the probe case when using over a hot pan.
Try creating one of Heston Blumenthal's recipes for yourself to see what this thermometer is really made of.
DOWNLOAD HESTON BLUMENTHAL COTE DE BOEUF RECIPE
- Easy to hold silicone grip
- Ultimate precision - quick temperature reading to 0.1ºC
- Magnetic info card - with Heston's recommended temperatures
- Stainless steel probe case
- Ideal for : Checking meat temperature, jam making, confectionery, barbecue and more
- Product dimensions: 1.4 x 3.33 x 17.6cm
- Temperature Range: -40ºC to 200ºC
- Resolution: 0.1ºC
- Battery: 1 x LR44.