1 x CR2032. Ensure +/- terminals are the correct way round. Remove isolator tab before first use.
TO SWITCH ON
- If using, place bowl on scale before switching on.
- Press and release on/zero until 8888 appears on display.
- Wait until display shows 0.
TO CONVERT WEIGHT UNITS
Press g-oz button to convert between metric and imperial units, at any time during weighing.
TO ADD & WEIGH
To weigh several different ingredients in one bowl, press ON/ZERO to reset the display between each ingredient.
AUTO SWITCH OFF
Auto switch-off occurs if display shows 0 for 1 minute or shows the same weight reading for 3 minutes.
MANUAL SWITCH OFF
Press and hold ON/ZERO button (approx. 3 seconds) until the display is blank.
Replace batteries, Weight Overload & Negative Load.
CLEANING AND CARE
- If the scale is not being used for a long period, remove the battery. Always remove flat batteries immediately.
- DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
- Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth. DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavoured/coloured foods.
- Avoid contact with acids such as citrus juices.
Download Instruction Manual