This digital scale features our convenient step-on operation. Once initialised the scale can be operated by simply stepping straight on the platform – no more waiting!
PREPARING YOUR BATHROOM SCALE
- Open the battery compartment on the scale underside.
- Remove isolating tab from beneath the battery.
- Close the battery compartment.
- Select kg, st or lb weight mode by the switch on the underside of the scale.
- For use on carpet attach enclosed carpet feet.
- Position scale on a firm flat surface.
INITIALISING YOUR BATHROOM SCALE
- Press the platform centre and remove your foot.
- ‘0.0’ will be displayed.
- The scale will switch off and is now ready for use.
This initialisation process must be repeated if the scale is moved. At all other times step straight on the scale.
OPERATING YOUR SCALE
- Step on and stand very still while the scale computes your weight.
- Your weight is displayed.
- Step off. Your weight will be displayed for a few seconds.
- The scale will switch off.
- O-Ld Weight exceeds maximum capacity.
- Lo Replace battery.
- Err Unstable weight. Stand still
ADVICE FOR USE AND CARE
- Always weigh yourself on the same scale placed on the same floor surface. Do not compare weight readings from one scale to another as some differences will exist due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Placing your scales on a hard, even floor will ensure the greatest accuracy and repeatability.
- Weigh yourself at the same time each day, before meals and without footwear. First thing in the morning is a good time.
- Your scale rounds up or down to the nearest increment. If you weigh yourself twice and get two different readings, your weight lies between the two.
- Clean your scale with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical cleaning agents.
- Do not allow your scale to become saturated with water as this can damage the electronics.
- Treat your scale with care - it is a precision instrument. Do not drop it or jump on it.
If you experience any difficulty in the use of your scale:
- Check the battery is correctly fitted.
- Check that you have selected your preference of stones/pounds, kilograms or pounds.
- Check that the scale is on a flat, level floor and not touching against a wall.
- Repeat the ‘Initialisation’ procedure every time the scale is moved.
- If when you use the scale there is no display at all or if ‘Lo’ is displayed - try a new battery.
- If ‘O-Ld’ is displayed the scale has been overloaded.
For full instructions please down the instruction manual below
Download Instruction Manual