Salter MiBody is a range of connected devices to make weight and health management easier. Measurements are sent wireless to your mobile device and can be viewed using the free to download MiBody App. Trends can be tracked overtime and the measurements explained with healthy/recommended ranges. The results are stored on your personal mobile device only and are private unless you choose to share your achievements.
MiBody should be used in addition with and not as a substitute to professional medical
guidance. If you are concerned about any aspect of your health please seek professional
HOW DOES THIS SCALE WORK ?
This Salter scale uses BIA (Bio Impedance Analysis) technology which passes a tiny electrical impulse through the body to determine fat from lean tissue, the electrical impulse cannot be felt and is perfectly safe. Contact with the body is made via stainless steel pads on the platform of the scale.
This method simultaneously calculates your personal weight, body fat, total body water, BMI and muscle mass, giving you a more accurate reading of your overall health and fitness.
This scale stores the personal data of up to 4 users. As well as being an analyser scale, this scale can be used as a conventional scale.
PREPARING THE SCALE
- Open the battery compartment on the scale underside.
- Remove isolating tab from beneath the battery (if fitted) or insert batteries observing the polarity signs (+ and -) inside the battery compartment.
- Close the battery compartment.
- Select kg, st or lb weight mode by the switch on the underside of the scale.
- For use on carpet remove the non-slip pads from the scales feet and attach enclosed carpet feet.
- Position scale on a firm flat surface.
Before using your device for the first time:
- Download and install the Salter MiBody App from the App store. Use keyword search terms “Salter” or “MiBody”
- Turn Bluetooth “On” in the “Settings” menu of your iPhone/iPad.
- Open the MiBody App and follow the on screen instructions to set up your user account.
INITIALISING YOUR SCALE
- Press the platform centre and remove your foot.
- ‘0.0’ will be displayed.
- The scale will switch off and is now ready for use.
This initialisation process must be repeated if the scale is moved.
At all other times step straight on the scale.
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTION MANUAL