This Salter Ultimate Accuracy Scale features 50g increments for precise weight management.
HOW DOES THIS SCALE WORK?
This Salter scale uses BIA (Bio Impedance Analysis) technology which passes a tiny electrical impulse through the body to determine fat from lean tissue, the electrical impulse cannot be felt and is perfectly safe. Contact with the body is made via stainless steel pads on the platform of the scale. This method simultaneously calculates your personal weight, body fat, total body water and BMI giving you a more accurate reading of your overall health and fitness. This scale stores the personal data of up to 8 users. As well as being an analyser scale, this scale can be used as a conventional scale.
This scale features our convenient step-on operation. Once initialised the scale can be operated by simply stepping straight on the platform – no more waiting!
PREPARING YOUR SCALE
- Open the battery compartment on the scale underside.
- Remove isolating tab from beneath the battery (if fitted) or insert batteries observing the polarity signs (+ and -) inside the battery compartment.
- Close the battery compartment.
- For use on carpet attach enclosed carpet feet. 5. Position scale on a firm flat surface.
INITIALISING YOUR SCALE
- Press the platform centre and remove your foot.
- ‘0.0’ will be displayed.
- To change weight mode (kg/lb/st) press the or button.
- The scale will switch off and is now ready for use. This initialisation process must be repeated if the scale is moved. At all other times step straight on the scale.
ADVICE FOR USE AND CARE
- Always weigh yourself on the same scale placed on the same floor surface. Do not compare weight readings from one scale to another as some differences will exist due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Placing your scale on a hard, even floor will ensure the greatest accuracy and consistency.
- It is recommended that you measure at the same time of the day, preferably early evening before a meal for the most consistent results.
- Your scale rounds up or down to the nearest increment.
If you weigh yourself twice and get two different readings, your weight lies between the two.
- Clean your scale with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical cleaning agents.
- Do not allow your scale to become saturated with water as this can damage the electronics.
- Treat your scale with care - it is a precision instrument. Do not drop it or jump on it.
- Caution: the platform may become slippery when wet.
For More Information Please Download the Instruction Manual